Electronics of LFV12 excites the piezo-electric-crystals inside the tuning fork, which makes the fork tines vibrate at their natural resonance frequency in free air.
Compact Tuning Fork Point Level Switch for Liquids
When the fork tines are immersed in liquid, the frequency of fork vibration falls due to the density of liquid.
This change in frequency is detected by electronic circuit.
Liquid presence is thus detected.
- All liquids from free-flowing to viscosity up-to 10,000cP.
- Suitable for side as well as top mounting.
- Minimum and maximum fail safe field selectable.
- Flow/No-Flow detection in pipe-lines.
- Process temperature max 150 ºC.
- Process pressure max. 15 bar.
- Compact size.
- Universal industrial power supply (15 to 80 VDC & 15 to 260 VAC).
- Low power consumption.
- No calibration required.
- Various customized process connections like Threaded/Flanged/TC etc starting form 1/2″.
- External test option using magnet test key.